Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bubbles - Bubble tea in Columbus Ohio

Columbus_Day3_08

Chris and I went to visit our friend Ryan in his new home city of Columbus Ohio.
We spent Thanksgiving over there and besides being lured by the promise of some of Ryan's home-cooked Thanksgiving dinner, - we were told there would be bubble tea.

It's been a while since I've had a good Bubble Tea.

Columbus_Day3_10

The second day we were in Columbus, Ryan took us to the North Market, which is an amazing indoor market, filled with tons of different vendors. There were fresh baked bread places, a couple pastry shops, a place that sold home-made ravioli, and right in the middle of everything was Bubbles Tea and Juice Company.

Columbus_Day3_09

I got a milk tea, which was a little less sweet than some of the other milk teas I've had at different bubble tea places. It was fantastic. Overall, it was just the right consistency, not too sweet, a really great creamy light brown color, and the pearls, (although a little bit soggy) weren't too weird and starchy.

Columbus_Day3_12

I liked it so much that we made sure to go back the last day of our trip and get a large Milk Tea before I left. I definitely recommend it! They did a great job and the baristas were really nice, too!

Columbus_Day3_11

No comments:

Post a Comment